Trek Atlas: The High Atlas is known for its rich and varied Berber culture and […]
Toubkal Trek 2 days: Have you ever thought of climbing the renowned and highest peak in Morocco and North Africa (Toubkal summit)? Why not book for the Toubkal trek 2 days. Jebel Toubkal is 4167meters high above sea level. While on the tour, you get to enjoy spectacular views of the hills, high Atlas Mountains, and villages.
Duration: 2 days and 1 night
Period: It can occur at any time of the year
Trek Grade: Strenuous. A good physical condition is required
Maximum Elevation: 4,167 Meters
Accommodation: camping or Neltner hut
– The breathtaking views of the Atlas mountains and the plains that lie beyond.
– Trekking through the traditional Berber villages while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
– The ascent of Toubkal, North Africa’s highest peak.
Leaving Marrakech after an early breakfast in a private transport for a 90 minutes’ drive to Imlil. We trek from Imlil across the valley floor to ascend the valley side, then we arrive at Sidi Chamharouch for the traditional 11’s Berber Whiskey (Mint tea). We then proceed along a new hanging valley, after a couple of hours we catch a glimpse of the Neltner Mountain Refuge which is 3207 meters high. This will be the base camp for the night. Duration of the trek is 5 hours.
After an early breakfast, we set off on 4 hours climb to Jebel Toubkal. We are compensated after climbing with the magnificent views of the valley. We have a picnic at the top of the valley then head back to the base camp. From the base camp, we trek back down through Sidi Chamharouch to Imlil village. We proceed on a private vehicle to the hotel in Marrakech. 8 hours trek. End of Toubkal trek 2 days.
|Group||2 People||3 People||For 4 or more persons|
|Price per person||130 €||120 €||100 €|
|PRICE INCLUDES||DOES NOT INCLUDE|
|– English speaking guide
– Transfers from /to your hotel
– Mules to carry your luggage
– Kitchen equipment and
– Cooker .
– All meals
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– Big bag for clothing
– Backpack for each daily supplies
– Good walking shoes and socks fit for rugged terrain
– 3-4 season sleeping bag
– Warm and light clothes
– Ice ax and crampons for winter
– Lightweight waterproof over-trousers/ rain-pants
– Personal First Aid Kit
– Head torch
– Toilet tissues
– Water bottle or camel back
– Water purifier
Most of that equipment can easily rent for a reasonable price in Imlil before your trek.
– This trek is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Extra 10€/person extra from November to April to cover porters & extra for mountain refuge winter rates.
– We can organize airport transfers and accommodation in Marrakech on your behalf.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Toubkal trek 2 days: Toubkal ascent express trek, explore the Atlas mountains and the remotest Berber villages.
Toubkal circuit: One of the top treks in Morocco, with a number of spectacular high […]
Berber villages family trek: This trek will consist of 6 days with the Berber people, […]
Hike around Berber villages: The High Atlas Mountains near Marrakech are a trekking haven for […]
Toubkal Trek: A fabulous 4 days trekking option to the summit of Mount Toubkal, using […]
Berber village life experience: During this trip you will spend 4 days with the Berber […]
Imlil Ourika valley trek: A superb 3-day trekking in the high Atlas, including the beautiful Imlil […]
Mount Toubkal climb: Amazing 3 days trek to make the ascent of Jebel Toubkal, the […]