Toubkal trek 2 days: Have you ever thought of climbing the renowned and highest peak in Morocco and North Africa (Jebel Toubkal)? Why not book for the Toubkal trek 2 days. Jebel Toubkal is 4167meters high above sea level. While on the tour, you get to enjoy spectacular views of the hills, high Atlas Mountains, and villages.
Duration: 2 days and 1 night
Period: It can occur at any time of the year
Trek Grade: Strenuous. A good physical condition is required
Maximum Elevation: 4,167 meters
Accommodation: camping or Neltner hut
– The breathtaking views of the High Atlas mountains and the plains that lie beyond.
– Trekking through the traditional Berber villages while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
– Ascent of Toubkal, North Africa’s highest peak.
Leaving Marrakech after an early breakfast in a private transport for a 90 minutes’ drive to Imlil. We trek from Imlil across the valley floor to ascend the valley side, then we arrive at Sidi Chamharouch for the traditional 11’s Berber Whiskey (Mint tea). We then proceed along a new hanging valley, after a couple of hours we catch a glimpse of the Neltner Mountain Refuge which is 3207 meters high. This will be the base camp for the night. Duration of the trek is 5 hours.
After an early breakfast we set off on 4 hours climb to Jebel Toubkal. We are compensated after climbing with the magnificent views on the valley. We have a picnic at the top of the valley then head back to the base camp. From the base camp we trek back down through Sidi Chamharouch to Imlil village. We proceed on a private vehicle to the hotel in Marrakech. 8 hours trek .
|Group||2 People||3 People||For 4 or more persons|
|Price per person||130 €||110 €||100 €|
|PRICE INCLUDES||DOES NOT INCLUDING|
|– English speaking guide
– Transfers from /to your hotel
– Mules to carry your luggage
– Kitchen equipment and
– Cooker .
– All meals
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– Big bag for clothing
– Backpack for each daily supplies
– Good walking shoes and socks fit for rugged terrain
– 3-4 season sleeping bag
– Warm and light clothes
– Ice axe and crampons for winter
– Lightweight waterproof over-trousers/ rain-pants
– Personal First aid kit
– Head torch
– Toilet tissues
– Water bottle or camel back
– Water purifier
Most of those equipment can easily rent for a reasonable price in Imlil before your trek.
– This trek is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Extra 10€/person extra from November to April to cover porters & extra for mountain refuge winter rates.
– We can organize airport transfers and accomodation in Marrakech on your behalf.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Book with us Toubkal trek 2 days to explore high Atlas mountains and the remotest Berber villages.