Desert trip Marrakech: Private 3-day tour to explore the magic of Morocco’s Sahara desert and with its sandy dunes. You will visit Ait Benhaddou Kasbahs during this trip, take a camel trekking, and spend a night in Erg Chebbi, an excellent Sahara desert in Morocco.
– Discover the fascinating Ait-Ben-Haddou Kasbahs, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Morocco in 1987.
– Visit Atlas Film Studio in Ouarzazate to understand more about films and how they make them.
– Visit Taourirt Kasbah, the former Glaoui residence.
– Drive along the road of 1000 Kasbahs.
– Visit the spectacular Dades and the Todra Gorges.
– Explore the old irrigation system (khottarat), a centuries-old water transportation system using underground canals to irrigate fields in Moroccan oases.
– Enjoy a memorable time riding camels into Erg Chebbi dunes at Merzouga.
After a camel trekking, Spend the night in a Berber traditional camp.
You will leave Marrakech in the morning and drive to Ait Benhaddou via Tichka pass. We take the time to visit the Kasbahs of Ait Ben Haddou and then continue towards Ouarzazate – the capital of cinema in Morocco. We will also see Taourirt Kasbah drive to Skoura oasis, Kalaat M’gouna, and Dades valley by the Road of Thousand-Kasbahs. Overnight in a nice hotel close to the Gorges.
After breakfast, we drive from Dades gorges to Merzouga. We visit Todra gorges and continue to Rissani, Erfoud Tifilalte oasis then to Merzouga. We arrive at the camp, watch the sunset, enjoy a lovely dinner and Berber drums music around a fire. After a short rest in the hotel, you will ride camels and cross Erg Chebbi dunes. The best time to take photos is on dunes while riding camels—overnight in a nomadic-style camp.
We get up early to enjoy the sunrise, then ride camels back to the hotel. After buffet breakfast and taking a shower, we return to Marrakech through a different road to Alnif, Tazarine, and N’kob until Ouarzazate, where we’ll have lunch. Overnight in Marrakech hotel.
|Group||2 People||3 People||For 4 people or more|
|Price per person||320 €||260 €||230 €|
|PRICE INCLUDES||DOES NOT INCLUDE|
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance to Kasbahs and Cinema Studio
– Traditional tips
– This tour is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Desert trip Marrakech: A tour to the desert of Morocco with camel trekking in Erg Chebbi at Merzouga.
Desert trip Marrakech 3 days. Desert tour from Marrakech.