Essaouira excursion Marrakech: A day trip to Essaouira at the Atlantic coast will allow you to Visit the Portuguese forts, breathtaking beach, and magnificent Medina. We will pick you up from your hotel in the morning, then return you there in the evening.
The city of Essaouira is the most popular of the Atlantic coastal towns. It is a UNESCO World Heritage site and an example of a late-18th-century fortified town. Inside the town walls, it is all light and charm, tranquil squares and artisans in workshops. The Medina of Essaouira is also called Mogador.
– Discover the beautiful Essaouira city.
– Visit the port, the market, and the jeweler’s quarter.
– Enjoy the visit to the beach.
– Visit the Cooperative of Berber women producing argan oil.
|Group||2 People||3 People||For 4 people or more|
|Price per person||90 €||80 €||70 €|
|Payment covers||Excluded from the price|
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– This day tour is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over eight people.
– You can pay €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Essaouira excursion Marrakech is considered one of the most popular day trips out of the bustling Marrakech.
Take a Day Trip to Essaouira on the Atlantic coast.