Mount Toubkal ascent: 4-day Toubkal hike to challenge yourself to climb Morocco’s highest peak. We offer this Toubkal hike for trekkers looking for a circular trekking experience and short on time. The trek will take you to the beautiful Atlas Mountain via the Azzaden valley and Irhouliden waterfalls.
Duration: 4 days
Period: All your round
Trek Grade: Medium to Hard
Maximum Elevation: 4,167meters (Toubkal summit)
Accommodation: Gite (Guesthouse) and Neltner hut or tents
– Make ascent to the peak of Mount Toubkal. – North Africa’s Highest Peak
– Enjoy the breathtaking views of the High Atlas and the surrounding plains.
After a transfer to Imlil village, we begin a 5-hour trekking towards Tamsoult via Tizi N’Mzzik. We visit the pasture of Tamsoult and its waterfalls (the Ighouliden waterfalls) along the way. Overnight in the refuge.
After breakfast, we will climb a rocky 80 zig-zagging path for about 3 hours and get to Aguelzim pass. We then trek down to Nelter refuge for lunch. We will spend the night in the shelter or comp—5 hours trek.
Early departure after breakfast, we climb to Toubkal – the highest peak in Morocco and North Africa (from where you’ll’ have a superb view of the Atlas range and Sahara desert). We then head back down to Armed village and spend the night in a guest house. 8 hours trek.
After breakfast, we leave Armed and trek up to the crossing of Tamatert. We descend to Imnane valley, then trek up to Ageursioual pass. Finally, we make our way down to the lunch spot at Aguersioual village before going back to Marrakech. 6-hour trek.
|Group||2 people||3 people||4 or more persons|
|Price per person||270 €||240 €||220 €|
|Price includes the following||It does not include the following|
|– English speaking guide
– Transfers from and to your hotel
– Accommodation for trekking duration
– Mules for luggage carrying during the trek
– Kitchen equipment
– All meals during your trek
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– Big bag of clothing
– Backpack for each daily supplies
– Good walking shoes and socks fit for rugged terrain
– 3-4 season sleeping bag
– Warm and light clothes
– Lightweight waterproof over-trousers/ rain-pants
– Personal First Aid Kit
– Head Torch
– Water purifier
Before your trek, most of that equipment can easily rent for a reasonable price in Imlil.
– This trek is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Extra 10€/person extra from November to April to cover porters & extra for mountain refuge winter rates.
– We can organize airport transfers and accommodation in Marrakech on your behalf.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over eight people.
– You can pay €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Mount Toubkal ascent via the Azzaden valley is a sure way to explore Atla mountain.
Mount Toubkal summit via Azzaden valley.