Trek Atlas : The High Atlas is known for its rich and varied Berber culture […]
Berber villages trek : 3-day Trek in the high Atlas valleys to discover some of Morocco’s hidden treasures. You will experience spectacular panoramic views, old villages, learn about Berber culture and traditions. You will also spend nights with local families in the Berber villages, to experience the countryside first hand and Berber hospitality.
Duration : 3 days
Period : Throughout the year
Trek Grade : Easy to Medium
Maximum Elevation : 2,280 m
Accommodation : Gite (Guesthouse) or tents
– Enjoy the breathtaking views of the high Atlas mountains and the plains
– Experience real Moroccan Berber life
– Experience three famous valleys in the high Atlas through Berber villages
After a transfer to the village of Imlil in the high Atlas, we walk up along the valley towards Tacheddirt, passing by Tamatert Pass where we will enjoy huge lunch meal. After we continue to Tinerhourhine past through several mountain villages. We spend the night in local Gîte. 5-hour trek.
After breakfast, we leave Tinerhourine past several villages. We continue up to Ageursioual pass, overlooking Mizane Valley and Toubkal peaks. We then descend mule trail to Aguersioual village, then trek up to the lunch spot at Matate. In the afternoon we continue to Azzaden valley. Overnight in a local Gite. 7 hours trek
After breakfast, we leave Ait Aissa walking towards Tizi Oussem through a forest of juniper. We reach M’zik pass, which affords us a great panoramic view over Imlil valley. We then descend to the valley and stop for a lovely lunch, before we head back to Marrakech. 5 hours trek. End of Berber villages trek.
|Group||2 people||3 people||4 or more persons|
|Price per person||170 €||150 €||130 €|
|Price includes the following||Price excludes the following|
|– English speaking guide
– Transfers from and to your hotel
– Accommodation for trekking duration
– Mules for luggage carrying during trek
– Kitchen equipment
– All meals during your trek
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– Big bag for clothing
– Backpack for each daily supplies
– Good walking shoes and socks fit for rugged terrain
– 3-4 season sleeping bag
– Warm and light clothes
– Lightweight waterproof over-trousers/ rain-pants
– Personal First Aid Kit
– Head torch
– Toilet tissues
– Water bottle
– Water purifier
Most of that equipment can easily rent for a reasonable price in Imlil before your trek.
– Berber villages trek is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– We can organize airport transfers and accommodation in Marrakech on your behalf.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Berber villages trek : Fantastic 3 days trek in the Atlas valleys and villages, experience life with Moroccan Berbers.
Toubkal circuit : One of the top treks in Morocco, with a number of spectacular […]
Berber villages family trek : This trek will consist of 6 days with the Berber […]
Hike around Berber villages : The High Atlas Mountains near Marrakech are a trekking haven […]
Toubkal Trek : A fabulous 4 days trekking option to the summit of Mount Toubkal, […]
Berber village life experience : During this trip you will spend 4 days with the […]
Imlil Ourika valley trek : A superb 3-day trekking in the high Atlas, including the beautiful […]
Mount Toubkal climb : 3 days trek to make the ascent of Jebel Toubkal, the […]