During Berber villages family trek you will meet local people & visit old Berber houses. You will see also Berber village life firsthand while learning about the culture
Duration: 6 days
Period: It can occur at any time of the year
Trek Grade: Medium to Hard
Maximum Elevation: 2490 Meters
Accommodation: Gite (Guesthouse)
– Discover how Berber people and culture have grown in the beautiful Atlas mountains.
– Meet local people & visit old Berber villages.
On this day we will be heading towards Atlas mountains and meeting with the mules. From there we walk to the Amssakrou River and spend the night in a Berber gite (around 1,500m). This day will involve about 3 hours of walking.
These two days are used for exploring the villages of Amssakrou, Ikis, Tameguiste, and Tachdirt while walking along the Imnan valley. You will get to meet some natives and see how life is in the Berber villages. Overnight in a local gite.
On day four we will cross the Tamatert Pass (2279m) before dipping down into the Imlil valley (1750m), and spend the night at a local guesthouse in the village of Aremd. This day will require around 5 hours of walking.
This part of the journey will have some of the most beautiful sights of the whole trip. We will head along the mule path and meet up with the Tizi Mzik at around 2,490m and be able to catch a view of the snow-plastered Tazarat Plateau and the villages that have hanging terrace gardens that are set into the side of the hills. After just 4 hours of traveling, we will end the day in the village of Assif N’Azadene and rest for the next.
On the last leg of the adventure we head towards Imi Oughlade, and at this point, we will have to say farewell to the fantastic Azzadene Valley, and the beautiful High Atlas mountains. Once we arrive in Imi Oughlad, there will be private vehicles that will take you and your party back to Marrakech. End of Berber villages family trek
|Group||2 People||3 People||For 4 or more persons|
|Price per person||330 €||310 €||280 €|
|PRICE INCLUDES||DOES NOT INCLUDE|
|– English speaking guide
– Transfers from /to your hotel
– Mules to carry your luggage
– Kitchen equipment and
– All meals
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– Big bag of clothing
– Backpack for each daily supplies
– Good walking shoes and socks fit for rugged terrain
– 3-4 season sleeping bag
– Warm and light clothes
– Lightweight waterproof over-trousers/ rain-pants
– Personal First Aid Kit
– Head Torch
– Toilet tissues
– Water bottle or camel back
– Water purifier
– Berber villages family trek is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes
– We can organize airport transfers and accommodation in Marrakech on your behalf.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over eight people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Berber villages family trek: Hike through Berber villages and valleys on the spectacular trails with your family.
Hiking Tour Around Berber Villages, Berber Village Family Trek.