Mount Toubkal Trek 2 days: A quick and express trip to mount Toubkal for people who would like to climb Morocco and North Africa’s highest mountain. The 2 days mount Toubkal ascent trek to the summit is challenging, but it requires no mountaineering experience. Jebel Toubkal is 4167meters high above sea level. While on tour, you get to enjoy spectacular views of the hills, high Atlas Mountains, and Berber villages.
Duration: 2 days
Period: It can occur at any time of the year
Trek Grade: Strenuous. A good physical condition is required
Maximum Elevation : 4,167 Meters
Accommodation: camping or Neltner hut
– Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Atlas mountains and the plains that lie beyond.
– Trek through the traditional Berber villages while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
– Make the ascent of Mount Toubkal, North Africa’s highest peak.
Leaving Marrakech after an early breakfast in a private transport for a 90 minutes’ drive to Imlil. We trek from Imlil across the valley floor to ascend the valley side; then we arrive at Sidi Chamharouch for the traditional 11’s Berber Whiskey (Mint tea). We then proceed to a new hanging valley, after a couple of hours we catch a glimpse of the Neltner Mountain Refuge which is 3207 meters high. Overnight in the Refuge. Duration of the trek is 5 hours.
After an early breakfast, we set off on 4 hours climb to Jebel Toubkal. We are compensated after climbing with the magnificent views of the valley. We have a picnic at the top of the valley then head back to the base camp. From the base camp, we trek back down through Sidi Chamharouch to Imlil village. We proceed on a private vehicle to the hotel in Marrakech. 8 hours trek. End of Toubkal trek 2 days.
|Group||2 People||3 People||For 4 or more persons|
|Price per person||150 €||130 €||110 €|
|PRICE INCLUDES||DOES NOT INCLUDE|
|– English speaking guide
– Transfers from /to your hotel
– Mules to carry your luggage
– Kitchen equipment and
– All meals
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– Big bag of clothing
– Backpack for each daily supplies
– Good walking shoes and socks fit for rugged terrain
– 3-4 season sleeping bag
– Warm and light clothes
– Ice ax and crampons for winter
– Lightweight waterproof over-trousers/ rain-pants
– Personal First Aid Kit
– Head Torch
– Toilet tissues
– Water bottle or camel back
– Water purifier
Most of that equipment can easily rent for a reasonable price in Imlil before your trek.
– Toubkal trek 2 days is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– We can organize airport transfers and accommodation in Marrakech on your behalf.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over eight people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
A Challenging Toubkal trek 2 days allowing you to reach the summit 4167m, and explore the remotest Berber villages.