A day trip from Marrakech allows you to discover the beautiful Atlas mountain and Ourika valley. You will take a guided walk to get to all seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma. Ourika valley is located 30 km south of Marrakech and is easily accessible. It is the most popular of all the high Atlas mountain valleys, with some hotels eating houses serving delicious Tagines are all available.
– Experience a breathtaking view of the high Atlas.
– Visit locally-run argan oil women’s co-operative.
– Visit the Bio-aromatic organic gardens, which delight any fans of rare plants and wild aromas.
– Take the most famous walk in Setti Fatma to the seven waterfalls.
|Group||2 People||3 People||For 4 people or more|
|Price per person||80 €||70 €||60 €|
|Payment covers||Excluded from the price|
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– This day trip is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Day Excursion from Marrakech: Day trip to explore Berber villages in the High Atlas mountain.
Day Trip to the Atlas Mountains. Day tour Ourika valley.