Imlil day trip Marrakech: Thinking on how to spend your day during your stay in Marrakech? Then you can join the Atlas mountains Imlil Day Trip. Take a day trip and visit the Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains. Imlil situated in the heart of Mizane valley, it is the most popular trailhead in Morocco.
It is about an hour 30 minutes drive from Marrakech to Imlil, the main starting point of treks. We will drive through the valley of Tahnaoute and Asni. And in Imlil, we will take a walk of 2 to 3 hours through the Berber villages then visit the wonderful Toubkal Kasbah in the valley. It is possible to ride mules to pass Berber villages and enjoy the stunning views.
In the afternoon, after you enjoy a traditional lunch in a Berber Guesthouse, we will retrace our steps when we return back to Marrakech.
– Explore Berber villages of Imlil valley in the High Atlas Mountains.
– Enjoy a beautiful walk in Imlil valley with an expert guide.
– Enjoy a traditional meal in a Berber Guest House
– See the foot Mount Toubkal, North Africa and Morocco’s highest peak.
|Group||2 People||3-4 People||For 5 people or more|
|Price per person||60 €||50 €||35 €|
|Payment covers||Excluded from the price|
|– Ticket flight|
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– This trip is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Imlil day trip Marrakech: A day trip to the Atlas mountains and Imlil valley to explore Morocco Berber life!