Amazing Toubkal Trek team is led by Hassan Fadil, who is an experienced mountain desert tour guide. He has been born and raised in the high Atlas of Morocco. He qualified from CFAMM in Morocco. Hassan speaks the native Berber language, and can also converse well in English, French and Arabic.
He has also lived & worked in the Atlas Mountains all his life. He has a great depth of knowledge about local cultures, the Abundant Flora & Fauna in the areas that you will trek through.
With the finest knowledge about all tours & treks around Morocco. Hassan is now sharing his experience & knowledge of his country to anyone who wants to know what Morocco has to offer. He can help you organize your trekking in high Atlas, with mules to bring you up to highest mountains in Morocco, and desert camel treks, private 4×4 tours & city tours include Marrakech, Casablanca, Fes, Essaouira, Rabat, Meknes and nearly everywhere and anywhere in Morocco.
He works with a team of muleteers, cameleers, drivers and cooks who also contribute to making our clients happy. He is able to set up for you a tremendous insight into the kingdom of Morocco, its diverse culture coupled with some of the most contrasting scenery you surely are likely to see. Throughout your journey you will have the option to stay in a guesthouse, or sleep among the wildlife in a nomadic tent in the Sahara Desert, or modern tents in the mountains.
We have a trekking tour with a difference, we’ve got the experience, the passion and skills, below are other reasons why you need to choose us.
– We have graduates from mountain guide school in Tabant (CFAMM) to handle your tour.
– We’re trusted and honest people.
– Languages spoken: Berber as mother tongue, Arab, English & French.
– More than 10 years of experience in the field of Tourism.
– Expert in Flora & Fauna around Morocco
– Personalized and book trips directly with locals.
– We do our best for travelers with Lets high Atlas & desert get a cheaper, faster and better way to travel.
– Expert in responsible tourism.
– Ecologically aware and will not do anything to damage the beautiful environment.
– Authentic travel.
– Safe local food.
– Honest & friendly muleteers.
– Personalized service.
– Tailor made itinerary specific requirements.
Eat Moroccan food and get to know world-famous Moroccan hospitality first hand while getting to know the way of life of the berber people of Morocco. Let an experienced hand lead you through Morocco.