Ouzoud waterfalls excursion: The Ouzoud waterfalls are located in the grand Atlas village of Tanaghmelt in the province of Azilal. There are about 3 hour carride and 150 km north-east of Marrakech. This falls are one of the most breathtaking places in Morocco and probably the pretties in North Africa. Falling from a height of 110 meters, the falls plunge into an endless series of pools thatcascade one into another through three major and several minor drops. It is a stunning view from the bottom up! Take pictures of the rainbow that often appear near the bottom of the falls. Everything just captures your eyes when you arrive at Ouzoud, from the olive grove, the food, herbs and people! The waterfalls great you with all their splendor and breath-taking majesty. Ouzoud waterfalls are dumping water to a beautiful oasis down below with a couple of restaurants and observation points.
– Discover the beauty of the Ouzoud Waterfalls and see monkeys
– See the typical Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains
– Relax and enjoy traditional Berber meal, a Tagine.
|Group||2 People||3-4 People||For 5 people or more|
|Price per person||80 €||70 €||55 €|
|Payment covers||Excluded from the price|
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– This trip is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Come and experience the true and undiluted beauty in nature!