Ourika valley excursion Marrakech: We invite you to explore the pleasant surprises of the Ourika valley. This valley located 30 km south of Marrakech and easily accessible. It is the most popular of all the high atlas mountain valleys, with some hotels, eating-houses serving delicious tagines are all available. You will explore the stunning waterfalls of Setti Fadma, and pretty Berber villages clinging to the side of hills.
– Experience a breath-taking view of the high Atlas.
– Visit locally-run argan oil women’s co-operative.
– Visit the Bio-aromatic organic gardens, which delightany fans of rare plants and wild aromas.
– Walk to the most famous walk in Setti fadma to the seven waterfalls.
|Group||2 People||3-4 People||For 5 people or more|
|Price per person||60 €||50 €||35 €|
|Payment covers||Excluded from the price|
|– Ticket flight|
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– This trip is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Ourika valley excursion Marrakech – Day trip to Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains
Ourika valley excursion Marrakech: Day trip to explore the Ourika valley in the High Atlas Mountains & the Berber country side. Full-day private sightseeing tour from Marrakech to Setti fatma waterfalls.