Ourika Valley Excursion Marrakech: We invite you to explore the pleasant surprises of the Ourika valley. This valley located 30 km south of Marrakech and easily accessible. It is the most popular of all the high Atlas mountain valleys, with some hotels, eating houses serving delicious tagines are all available. You will explore the stunning waterfalls of Setti Fatma, and pretty Berber villages clinging to the side of hills.
– Experience a breathtaking view of the high Atlas.
– Visit locally-run argan oil women’s co-operative.
– the Bio-aromatic organic gardens, which delight any fans of rare plants and wild aromas.
– Walk to the most famous walk in Setti Fatma to the seven waterfalls.
|Group||2 People||3-4 People||For 5 people or more|
|Price per person||60 €||50 €||35 €|
|Payment covers||Excluded from the price|
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– This trip is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Ourika Valley Excursion Marrakech: Day trip to explore Berber villages in the high Atlas mountain.