Desert tour Marrakech: This fantastic tour is for people who have time, with less driving each day and more time in the desert. You will get the chance to stop and enjoy impressive landscapes, the old fortified villages and kasbahs, and take a short walks through a palm grove to see how farmers live from the land.
– Camel trek, sleeping in tents under the stars, and watching the sun as it rises over the sand dunes.
– Visit Khamlia near Merzouga, inhabited by Senegalese musicians and dancers.
– Visit the Glaoui Kasbah in Telouet, the Ait Benhaddou castle, UNESCO World Heritage site and the Ouarzazate film studios.
We drive early in the morning, towards the spectacular Tichka pass in the high Atlas, then to Ouarzazate. We visit Taourirt Kasbah, then take time for lunch. After drive to Dades gorges by the Road of Thousand-Kasbahs, with beautiful views. We spend the night in a hotel near Dades gorges.
After breakfast, we drive from Dades gorges to Merzouga. We visit Todra gorges then drive to Rissani, Erfoud to arrive Erg chebbi dunes. After a short rest in the hotel, you ride camels across and desert and take beautiful photos. Overnight in Berber tents.
We get up early in the morning to enjoy the sunrise, then you ride camels back to the hotel. After breakfast we go back to Marrakech via different road to Draa valley then to Ouarzazate. We will have lunch then visit the studio of the cinema, before we continue drive to Ait Benhaddou kasbahs, the small town one of the best-preserved. Overnight in a hotel.
After breakfast, we drive back to Marrakech via Ounilla valley. After we visit the kasbah of Glaoui, we continue on road to arrive in Marrakech. Overnight in hotel
|Group||2 People||3-4 People||For 5 people or more|
|Price per person||390 €||360 €||290 €|
|PRICE INCLUDES||DOES NOT INCLUDING|
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees to Kasbahs and cinema studio
– Traditional tips
– This trek is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– To know the price in high class accommodation, please contact us.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
For you to know that North Africa rocks, then Merzouga is the place to be. A properly planned visit around October to April would surely convince you.