Trek Atlas: The High Atlas is known for its rich and varied Berber culture and […]
Toubkal Trek: A fabulous 4 days trekking option to the summit of Mount Toubkal, using a route through the higher passes of the Atlas Mountains. Toubkal trek from Oukaimeden will allow you to have an impressive view of the high mountains, the views of several Berber villages and meet friendly Berber people.
Duration: 4 days
Period: Throughout the year
Trek Grade: Medium to Hard
Maximum Elevation: 4,167 Meters (Toubkal summit)
Accommodation: Gite (Guesthouse) and mountain Neltner hut or tents
– The breathtaking views of the High Atlas and the surrounding plains
– Visit the prehistoric rock carvings that are quite inspiring
– Climbing Jebel Toubkal – North Africa’s Highest Peak
– Discover traditional Berber villages.
We leave Marrakech and drive towards Oukaimeden which is the trek’s starting point, and where we’ll meet our mule team. We visit ancient carvings, then walk towards Tacheddirt passing by Tizi Nadi to arrive at the valley. Overnight in local Gîte or tents. 5 hours trek.
After breakfast, we start our trek from Tacheddirt and head towards Tizi n’Tamatert pass. We Descend to Imlil valley, then to Armed where will spend the night in a local gîte. 4 h trek.
Early in the morning, after breakfast, we’ll start hiking up towards Sidi Chamharouch Shrine, which attracts tourists and pilgrims. After approximately 3 hours of trekking, we take a break for lunch somewhere in the trail. We continue climbing towards the refuge. The night will be spent in a refuge or tents. The walking time is 6 hours.
Early departure after breakfast for the ascent of Toubkal. At the summit, we will enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Atlas Mountains, the peaks of the Anti-Atlas and its highest point Siroua (3304m) as well as the Haouz plain. We descend back to the Refuge for lunch, then back down to Imlil for the pick up back to Marrakech. About 8 h trek.
|Group||2 people||3 people||4 or more persons|
|Price per person||220 €||180 €||160 €|
|Price includes the following||Price excludes the following|
|– English speaking guide
– Transfers from and to your hotel
– Accommodation for trekking duration
– Mules for luggage carrying during trek
– Kitchen equipment
– All meals during your trek
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– Big bag for clothing
– Backpack for each daily supplies
– Good walking shoes and socks fit for rugged terrain
– 3-4 season sleeping bag
– Warm and light clothes
– Lightweight waterproof over-trousers/ rain-pants
– Personal First Aid Kit
– Head torch
– Toilet tissues
– Water bottle
– Water purifier
– This Toubkal trek is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– We can organize airport transfers and accommodation in Marrakech on your behalf.
– Extra 10€/person extra from November to April to cover porters & extra for mountain refuge winter rates.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
Toubkal Trek: Trekking from Oukaimeden to Toubkal through Berber villages in 4 days, with a final ascent to Mount Toubkal.
Toubkal circuit: One of the top treks in Morocco, with a number of spectacular high […]
Berber villages family trek: This trek will consist of 6 days with the Berber people, […]
Hike around Berber villages: The High Atlas Mountains near Marrakech are a trekking haven for […]
Toubkal Trek: A fabulous 4 days trekking option to the summit of Mount Toubkal, using […]
Berber village life experience: During this trip you will spend 4 days with the Berber […]
Imlil Ourika valley trek: A superb 3-day trekking in the high Atlas, including the beautiful Imlil […]
Mount Toubkal climb: Amazing 3 days trek to make the ascent of Jebel Toubkal, the […]