Trek Atlas: The High Atlas is known for its rich and varied Berber culture and […]
Mount Toubkal ascent: This ideal trip offers dramatic scenery, and will take you to the beautiful Atlas Mountains through the Azzaden Valley to Toubkal summit. We offer this trip for those trekkers who are looking for a circular trekking experience and are short on time.
Duration: 4 days
Period: May to October
Trek Grade: Medium to Hard
Maximum Elevation: 4,167meters (Toubkal summit)
Accommodation: Gite (Guesthouse) and Neltner hut or tents
– Ascension of the Jebel Toubkal – North Africa’s Highest Peak
– The breathtaking views of the High Atlas and the surrounding plains
After a transfer to Imlil village, we begin a 5-hour trekking towards Tamsoult via Tizi N’Mzzik. We visit the pasture of Tamsoult and its waterfalls (the Ighouliden waterfalls) along the way. Overnight in the refuge.
After breakfast, we will start climbing a rocky 80 zig-zagging path for about 3 hours and get to Aguelzim pass. We then trek down to Nelter refuge for lunch. We will spend the night in the refuge or comp. 5 hours trek.
Early departure after breakfast, we climb to Toubkal – the highest peak in Morocco and North Africa (from where you’ll have a superb view of the Atlas range and Sahara desert). We then head back down to Armed village and spend the night in a guest house. 8 hours trek.
After breakfast, we leave Armed and trek up to the pass of Tamatert. We descend to Imnane valley, then trek up to Ageursioual pass. Finally, we make our way down to lunch spot at Aguersioual village, before going back to Marrakech. 6-hour trek.
|Group||2 people||3 people||4 or more persons|
|Price per person||220 €||180 €||160 €|
|Price includes the following||Price excludes the following|
|– English speaking guide
– Transfers from and to your hotel
– Accommodation for trekking duration
– Mules for luggage carrying during trek
– Kitchen equipment
– All meals during your trek
|– Ticket flight
– Travel insurance
– Accommodation and meals in Marrakech
– Entrance fees
– Traditional tips
– Big bag for clothing
– Backpack for each daily supplies
– Good walking shoes and socks fit for rugged terrain
– 3-4 season sleeping bag
– Warm and light clothes
– Lightweight waterproof over-trousers/ rain-pants
– Personal First Aid Kit
– Head torch
– Water purifier
Most of that equipment can easily rent for a reasonable price in Imlil before your trek.
– This trek is available and can be arranged for groups of all sizes.
– Extra 10€/person extra from November to April to cover porters & extra for mountain refuge winter rates.
– We can organize airport transfers and accommodation in Marrakech on your behalf.
– Further discounts are available for group sizes over 8 people.
– You can pay in €/$/£ or Moroccan Dirhams.
4-day Mount Toubkal ascent via the Azzaden Valley is a sure way to explore Mount Toubkal.
Toubkal circuit: One of the top treks in Morocco, with a number of spectacular high […]
Berber villages family trek: This trek will consist of 6 days with the Berber people, […]
Hike around Berber villages: The High Atlas Mountains near Marrakech are a trekking haven for […]
Toubkal Trek: A fabulous 4 days trekking option to the summit of Mount Toubkal, using […]
Berber village life experience: During this trip you will spend 4 days with the Berber […]
Imlil Ourika valley trek: A superb 3-day trekking in the high Atlas, including the beautiful Imlil […]
Mount Toubkal climb: Amazing 3 days trek to make the ascent of Jebel Toubkal, the […]